Wednesday, December 13, 2006

not TOO busy


Ok. I don't really know why I have this blog. I know it's been like, forever since I have posted but I don't seem to have anything really important to say lately! (And to be honest, I'm not quite sure anyone but me is reading it) But that's ok. It's still fun!
I am busy, of course, as everyone seems to be this season with the "Christmas Chaos" we surround ourselves with. But I'm not so busy that I can't journal a few paragraphs now and then!
I have to share this picture of my daughter Clarice. Katie Sutherland, photographer extraordinaire took this and many other awesome pictures of my family. I have to say, this little girl of mine is photogenic! I just love the fact that I got on permanent record this sweet face with the missing tooth ;) Among other not so fun things, I am trying to enjoy the Christmas season through my kids eyes. I loved Christmas as a kid and it's so cool that I get to do it again.
What fun Christmas traditions do you have with your kids? My fun calendar still has some openings.
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

The Haines Family said...

Merry Christmas to you Suzie! I love the holey (holy?!) smile!
:) Pam

Suzie Reeves said...

Oh, Pam...I am so glad you are out there! Thanks for hanging with me ;)
Hope your season is going well and not too chaotic!

Shelley said...

Hi Suzie! I have never met you. But, I wanted to let you know that because I do enjoy what you have to say, you have become a bookmark. I think that when you have something to say, its really good. Anyways, just wanted to encourage you and let you know you have a reader.